About Tiara Cameron
The keys? All those things the magazines tell us, all those things we think we know about? Myths. Every one of them. Myths like:
- My body will never be the same after childbirth
- Cardio is the only way
- It’s all about how much I weigh
- I can’t be fit and eat chocolate
- I don’t have time to work out
- The less I eat the more weight I’ll lose
- If I lift heavy weight, I’ll look like a big bodybuilder
Those are some of the most common misconceptions. I believed them at one time too, and many of the women I speak to each week believe those myths when I first speak to them. I discovered that the science behind what is fact and fiction regarding a woman’s body, and that knowledge freed me from endless hours of cardio and time-consuming extreme diets. I stopped wasting time and became empowered!
This Is My Story
My name is Tiara Cameron, and before having children I was a model. After having 3 children in quick succession, gaining 45 lbs. of baby weight and navigating a divorce, I found myself an exhausted, unhappy, overweight single mother. I was trying to keep up with work, laundry, play dates, permission slips and PTA meetings and spending enough time with my children. I had less time for myself than ever before and was in the worst physical shape of my life. I decided it was time for a change. I spent hours on treadmills, tried eating next to nothing, and wondered why I wasn’t getting thinner and tighter. I was desperate to change, but after some weight loss I plateauxed and couldn’t seem to get any further. Having a body better than the one I had in my 20′s was not even an option I allowed myself to consider. Fed up, I stopped everything and decided to find out once and for all how to lose weight, increase my energy, and look as good as I did in my 20s.
Womens protein transformed my body
Protein intake was the biggest factor that allowed me to do it faster than I ever imagined. I developed a lifestyle, not a diet or exercise regime, that works for women of any weight or age. I discovered that high quality Protein is essential for…
- Building lean muscle, which helps with losing body fat
- Speeding muscle recovery and helps you keep the muscle you build
- Keeping the body’s immune system functioning properly.
- Aids those with diabetes and helps lower insulin levels in the blood
- Assists in strengthening bone density
- Maintaining healthy beautiful hair and nails
- Maintaining proper hormone levels
Protein and proper workouts led to the lean muscle that has been the key to my food-freedom! Who cares about the 250-calorie candy bar I had at lunch. . . my hamstring muscle just took care of burning that while I sat in my car waiting to pick up my children from school. Most women I talk to think they will bulk up like a man if they build muscle. This isn’t the case.
My Story and Guide you can Download
I share my Story, my System and my Lifestyle with women in my book, and customize workouts and nutrition plans to fit their lifestyles and individual needs. When I help people apply the Lifestyle I discovered to their own lives, they achieve amazing results! In addition, I developed The Tiara Transformation System to explain how it all works. It contains:
- My Story
- My System of Nutrition and Fitness
- Getting in shape on a Budget
- An Exercise Library with Photos & Descriptions
- Sample Diets
- The Science Behind Why It Works
- Secret Tips to Staying On Track
I have never been healthier than I am now. The lifestyle I live is one that is flexible and adapts to all the changes and hurdles life brings. I built the Womens Protein website to share what I have learned with other women and send the message: If I can do it, you can too! Let’s start the journey together. I want you to enjoy the freedom I now enjoy. Find out why building muscle won’t make you bulky, why eating more won’t make you fat, and why you don’t really want to be thinner… really!