What’s Glutamine? L Glutamine Benefits
What is Glutamine and what are the L Glutamine benefits? First of all, Glutamine is the most abundant naturally occurring non-essential amino acid in the human body (full list of essential and non-essential amino acids below). Our bodies need amino acids….they are the building blocks of our bodies….and of protein and as we all know, every cell in our bodies contains some protein.
There are 250 amino acids existing in nature and our bodies need 20 of them. The 20 come in two types: Essential and Non-Essential. L Glutamine is an essential amino acid that is present in the muscles and is a highly useful component. It is a nitrogen donor and is used by a large number of people for gaining more power and physical strength. L Glutamine provides all the essential nutrients that are found in milk as well as other dairy products.
It is used by many who lack the intake of milk products. There are several L glutamine benefitsthat can be useful for everyone. Apart from providing physical strength it also helps in the mental well being of an individual.
A large number of people are now using L Glutamine for its useful benefits. It can be used as a health supplement by people of all age groups in order to stay fit and healthy. Inclusion of it into your diet can help in the management of the body weight.
L Glutamine Benefits List:
- Production of new muscles through protein synthesis.
- Prevention of muscle breakdown.
- The immune system and other functions of the body are enhanced.
- In the brain L Glutamine is converted into glutamic acid that helps in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter GABA. Improves mental stamina.
- Wound healing can be expedited by L Glutamine.
- L Glutamine benefits also include the production of the growth hormones in the body is boosted by it. Aids in the promotion and maintenance of proper balance of the hormones in the body.
- The intestinal tract is made healthy by L Glutamine. It can help in curing the gastrointestinal disorders.
- It increases the metabolism.
- It can protect the body by preventing ammonia toxicity.
- It can also decrease the cravings for sugar and even alcohol
|Apart from the amino acid, L Glutamine also contains a wide range of minerals and vitamins. These things improve the L Glutamine benefits. However before you take these medicines you must speak with a physician. This is due to the fact that this body supplement can act in different ways for different people. By following the instructions provided by the doctor you will be able to avoid the L Glutamine side effects. At the same time you must also keep in mind that just by taking L Glutamine you would not be able to get a complete body. You also need a generally healthy high protein diet and proper exercises.|
L Glutamine benefits for Women
Without the high levels of testosterone in our bodies like men have, it can be a greater challenge for women to build and maintain lean muscle. The benefit to not having the high testosterone levels is that women don’t het “big and bulky” like men can when they lift weights or do resistance training. Testosterone can make the muscles swell, but it also helps men to hold on to their muscle during weeks of inactivity. In my experience, to maintain a high level of fitness, feel the best and maintain lean muscle, women need to be more consistent with their training and supplements than many men do. L Glutamine supplementation is one of the easy things we van do on a daily basis along with our protein supplementation. Read the labels on your protein supplements and you may find there is L Glutamine added to the protein!